Organizing your laundry room not only keeps it looking clean, it is one quick and easy way to keep you and your family safe. Use this checklist when you are organizing your laundry room, doing spring cleaning or just need a quick review of safety tips.
- Storing Products
– Our laundry products are kept out of the reach of our children and pets.
– Our products are in their original containers, with their labels intact.
– After we use products, they are immediately closed and put away in their appropriate storage location.
- Using Products
– We make a conscious effort to do laundry without any distractions because we give it our full attention.
– When doing laundry, we follow all recommended product instructions, and pay close attention to all “Caution,” “Warning,” “Danger,” or “Poison” statements.
– We clean up any spills immediately after they occur.
– We do not combine laundry detergents with other cleaning products.
- Following Product Use
– We do not use containers of empty detergent to store any other materials.
– After we finish doing laundry, we always wash our hands as well as all items used to dispense or measure products.
– We always recycle empty laundry containers when possible or dispose of them properly.
Reference : www.cleaninginstitute.org